rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Washington DC area thread

The Washington DC area thread

So I'm going through a bit of culture shock here in DC after being out of the states for a year.

I dont think social skills were as nonexistent as they are now when I left the states. I literally say hi to people or ask a question and they act like I'm satan... it's crazy. I shit you not, I heard the intercom say something about donating clothes in one of the stores. I decide to ask a girl more about the promotion. I ask her, "Can I ask you a question?" She stares at me. I look at her shirt just to make sure she works there and ask her again, "am I allowed to ask you a qiestion?" Now the girl says, "Yes but you came at me kinda crazy." I left her to ask somebody else and wondered how the fuck somebody working in a store think it's weird for someone to ask them a question lol.

It's not all bad I'd say it's like 50/50, I have met some good people out here in DC in the week I've been here. I went on a tinder date with a nice chick and i met a cool banker whi invited me out.

Decided to explore a little and see the vibe near DuPont circle and it looked like it has potential but I really felt weird being there solo. People just dont seem very open here, but maybe it was just tonight... I'm not sure. Somebody change my mind.

If you're around the age of 24 and want to hit some bars or nightclubs or want to hangout during the day i am bored and know nobody here. Send me a DM.

Messages In This Thread