rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How can a married, middle aged man stay surrounded by young, beautiful women?

How can a married, middle aged man stay surrounded by young, beautiful women?

Quote: (12-28-2018 03:06 PM)Lance Blastoff Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2018 08:49 AM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

Don't act your age. If you're 47 or 52 and you genuinely feel more or less as you did when you were 35, then act like you're 35. Feeling younger than you are is the easy bit.

I disagree and this greatly conflicts with my experience.

Your age isn't something to be overcome or mitigated, it's your advantage; Lots of younger women are attracted to men in the 40-55 range and plenty of younger women are at least open to dating an older guy.

What they're looking for is someone more mature than the men they're dating - more confident and sophisticated. If you try to act like someone younger than yourself it will likely come off as unattractive. If you behave in a less-mature way you're simply evening the field with younger men, who will be physically be more attractive (all things being equal.)

So, no, embrace the older man thing - nice restaurants, sophisticated experiences and gentlemanly manners. At least in the outside world... In the bedroom act like you're 17.

I don't disagree with you, but what I meant was that if you're 47 or 52 and you feel like you're 35, then you should allow yourself to be as youthful as you were then. I didn't mean do the same things and be the same person, I meant don't start acting like an elderly person just because that's what others feel they have to do. A 52 year old guy can be both mature and youthful.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread