rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much hotter are the girls you get in foreign countries as opposed to the west?

How much hotter are the girls you get in foreign countries as opposed to the west?

Haven't done Japan but Russia is on another tier to anywhere that I've been which is well over 30 countries at this point. Lower obesity levels mean more contenders (a lot of those obese US girls could be 7s or above if they weren't land whales) but it's mostly the top end, Moscow was just crazy the level of 8.5+ that you see, walking around there in Summer for a couple of hours and you'll see multiple girls that fit this category, in one day you'll see as many as a month in most places.

Alas the cosmetic surgery illness is hitting the place pretty hard as well and it might be the worst for social media whoring but on pure looks it's the best I've seen, the girls have much better general attitudes as well once you can get past their phones, in this area I've found the smaller cities are much better than Moscow or Peter though.

Messages In This Thread