rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much hotter are the girls you get in foreign countries as opposed to the west?

How much hotter are the girls you get in foreign countries as opposed to the west?

This question is not even about being a Westerner and automatically having value in places like Eastern Europe and Latin America, it's about something that I have noticed as I have travelled.

AMERICAN GIRLS ARE WAYYYY TOO PICKY.

Yes old theme, roosh has talked about it, but still true.

Recently got back from Dominican Republic, and with my short stay I was able to pull a pretty girl with a FAT ASS with minimal effort ( no pay either just so we are clear). This girl is probably a strong universal 7 ( 8 for my standards because her booty was unbelievable, and I am an ass man to death). I was actually surprised at how little effort I had to put in, at the same time be able to have a way better conversation with my broken spanish and make a more genuine connection.

I'm a decent looking guy with low-intermediate game, and I usually am able to pull 5-6s on a regular basis in the city I live in the USA. Thing is, I have to put a lot more effort into the american girls without even half of the return. I do plan on travelling more in the future, once I have an income that can support a 6 month- year stay, but I do have a question.

For guys who are more experienced travelers than I am, How much hotter are the girls in foreign countries that you are able pull? I'm looking at Latin America, Eastern Europe, and Southeast Asia ( those seem to be the most frequented to places in these forums). What could this be due to? An abundance of hotter girls in those countries? Girls not being as picky and brainwashed as western girls? Both?

Going to Brazil soon with a few buddies, Set my tinder to Rio and was surprised at how hot the girls I was matching with in Rio were.

Messages In This Thread