rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera

Quote: (12-20-2018 03:15 PM)HD668B Wrote:  

Quote: (12-20-2018 07:03 AM)Montrose Wrote:  

It’s not only about Morocco. When my daughter goes alone from King’s Cross to Paddington I maintain continuous phone contact with her until she’s home.

People who tell girls that they can go anywhere by themselves are stupid and criminal, whether it is in Morocco or in London. Girls are weak and need to be protected. Additionally, not recognizing that Arab societies are much more violent than Scandinavian societies is even more stupid and dangerous.

+1

Common argument I saw (even here) is that not all Moroccans or muslims are like that.

Try switching around the situation then. 2 Moroccans girls trekking around in Scandinavia getting attacked and beheaded. Does that seem like a possible scenario to you?

Yes not all muslims are like that. But currently... they are the only one capable of doing that.

I'd say a lot of non-Muslim Africans, a lot of Hindus, and a lot of South and Central Americans are capable of doing that. Basically anywhere low-IQ and relatively lawless.

Messages In This Thread