rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera

The video was all over Moroccan social media yesterday. I listened to some of it, and wish I hadn't. What you hear is as bad as what you see. She died calling out "mor" (mother). One of the killers mutters something about "kuffar" (enemies of Allah). You hear them laughing. It puts the stirrings of true hatred in your gut. So yeah, might dampen your holiday spirits. Just a tad.

People, especially young women, need to stop romanticizing the developing world as some neverending wonderland of natural vistas where nobody has a mean bone in their body and you can let your guard down. Remember the super-liberal American cyclist couple and the two others in their group who were slaughtered by ISIS in Tajikistan, just last August? At least their torment sounds like it ended more quickly. Meanwhile these two girls were stripped, assaulted, and put to the sword.

On the less infuriating side - on top of raping and butchering two innocent women, these goatfuckers probably just cost Morocco millions in tourism revenue, which I'm sure is going to go over so well with the Moroccan government and authorities once all of them are caught (and they will be). They're in for a world of pain and then probably a summary execution. But after a certain age, you start seeing such things as cold comfort.

Messages In This Thread