rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera

My mom made a trip with her female friend in the late 70's to Morocco in her early 20's, on their own. And they were blonde too back then.
One night she was assaulted by an Arab who tried to rape her, she started screaming and was lucky that this police van was just around the corner so police managed to arrest him. Otherwise, I might have had an older brother, Ahmed.

That trip red pilled her anyway, and she's hated Muslims and those shit hole countries ever since.

But never would I allow my daughter to go on a trip to a shit hole country alone and without at least a smaller army of men I trusted, who could look after her.

By today, it should be obvious for any Scandinavian that people from 3rd World Muslim shitholes are low IQ primitives who could do pretty much anything and that it's an utterly stupid idea to even travel to these countries without male company.

It's these kinds of naive people that voted to bring all these primitives into Norway so they probably had some blood on their hands for all the Muslims who have killed and committed crimes in Norway. My sympathy is gone.

Messages In This Thread