rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera

Scandanavian Girls Visit Morocco, Get Decapitated on Camera

Quote: (12-20-2018 06:51 AM)Trumpian Wrote:  

Quote: (12-20-2018 06:38 AM)Horus Wrote:  

To keep things in perspective, 10.3 million tourist travelled to Morocco last year. I assume the numbers are similar this year, and so far there have been two foreign victims of terrorist attacks there. 2 out of 10.3 million. I've heard the High Atlas mountains are pretty incredible, so if be happy to gamble with those odds to visit. If they had travelled to Afghanistan or Congo, I'd have less sympathy. I'm no fan of Islam, but Morocco is very safe if you take the normal precautions you would in any country. Recently there was a British tourist murdered in New Zealand on a tinder date. Does that mean that female tourists should now avoid New Zealand?

x2. I don't think Americans realize how popular a tourism destination Morocco is for northern Europeans. No different than going down to Spain really.

The women hate gets a bit much here. A couple backpackers in a tourism hotspot lose their heads, and it's all "dumb white female" stuff. Pretty disgraceful honestly.

OK that is true, but a european tour group in the major cities or at an includsive beach resort is far different than two young blondes going into the mountains with Ahmed and Muhammed.

Messages In This Thread