rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pattern of bad interactions with Anglo girls- wondering the reasons?

Pattern of bad interactions with Anglo girls- wondering the reasons?

After reading all the posts here I think I'll give my two cents.

Asian Australian here, 5'7 and I grew up in a major urban city in Australia and am now living in Toronto.
I have witnessed the anglo culture of girls in both cities, and I can conclude that both are terrible places for dating. I've outsourced dating from so many men and women especially in Toronto this year to get their opinions. Men think that women are stuck up and bitchy, women think men are not worthy and are creepy in Toronto. There are even memes on a famous Toronto meme Instagram page about how "Toronto men are trash" and "Toronto women are trash" which goes to show the double edged sword of dating here. I even asked a group of girls in LTR or engaged at a party how they met their spouses and half said from online game. They said that they thought the idea of being cold approached was completely creepy and "totally not asked for". I had the opposite response when I asked girls I had met from Europe this same question. They said it takes balls for a guy to cold approach on the street.

It is evident that in the anglosphere and especially cities like Toronto, Vancouver, Sydney and Melbourne and from what OP has said in NZ that they are all cliquey cities where people are highly dependent on social circle. Heck I was going out every single night in the summer when I moved to Toronto to make friends and it was extremely difficult until I found genuine people willing to give me time and hang out and they weren't even from Toronto.

I've given up dating in the West. I've done university exchange programs in various countries in Europe and once you swallow the red pill and meet amazing girls outside of the Western world it is so soul crushing to go back to the West and try again. I would rather just keep in contact with the girls I've already met in Europe.
All women care about in the Anglosphere is photos for their Instagram. If you compare the average European woman's Instagram and the average Anglo woman's Instagram you'll see many differences. Of course all women in the world love photos of themselves, but an Anglo woman will be filled with mainly selfies or generic photos of them and their friends on a night out. European women on the other hand have selfies too but alot more scenic, nature or picturesque photos. They don't seem the need to upload a photo every weekend of their dumb night out with their friends.

OP its a social circle game, it's not necessarily a race thing because alot of my close Asian Australian friends are dating attractive white women. Living in Toronto I see ALOT of ATTRACTIVE AMWF couples and when I say alot I mean more than WMAF. However in Australia it is rarer to see AMWF.

Since you're in your early 20's still, my advice is if you're still in university I would suggest going on exchange in Europe. You won't regret it.

Messages In This Thread