rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pattern of bad interactions with Anglo girls- wondering the reasons?

Pattern of bad interactions with Anglo girls- wondering the reasons?

Quote: (12-18-2018 05:37 AM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

Western(ized) girls have been brutally rejecting me, or if I do an approach a lot of them act as if I'm doing something wrong

Almost like they're triggered or frightened of me. This seems to have increased relative to a few months/years ago.

I wonder if anyone else has experienced something similar. I feel like i'm going crazy yet I can't help but think there's a pattern here.

Yes mate, I've had some un-natural negative reactions from basic kino when it was never a problem in previous years. I could blame it on possible mis-calibration or going in too early before comfort was built but it was never a problem in the past, even when I've done ultra-direct risky shit. This is all night game BTW.

It kind of messed with my head at one point and made me question myself but then I decided that it's nonsense and it's either a shitty shit test or corrupt poundmetoo femenist NPC response. Both scenarios require hanging in for a moment and if they keep being retards just eject and leave them yapping mid sentence and have a laugh. Nobody has time for that.

Messages In This Thread