rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pattern of bad interactions with Anglo girls- wondering the reasons?

Pattern of bad interactions with Anglo girls- wondering the reasons?

Quote: (12-19-2018 01:52 AM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

I'm slightly less attractive than the 2nd photo but I believe I'm much more attractive than the 1st. My jawline isn't as good and I'm slightly skinnier and my skin isn't completely clear relative to the 2nd pic, but I definitely don't look nerdy and dweeby and chubby like the 1st pic.

While I imagine being Asian is a small disadvantage, I imagine my biggest problem with Kiwis is I'm not in their social circle. I've seen many Asian guy-white girl couples in school age/school uniforms(and less so slightly older than that), and the girl looks hot enough that I'd be happy with her as my girlfriend. While I don't believe I've ever seen more than a few guys get with Kiwi girls without being in the same social circle as them(Tinder aside- but then you date down).

So, we've identified some potential issues:
- Lack of social circle
- Skinny-ish
- Unclear skin

Also:
- Lives in New Zealand

One potential cause you haven't mentioned yet:
- Variance

All of these issues (except for variance) have clear solutions. Time to get to work [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread