rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Was Sent To a Stripclub To Be a Bouncer. Was Wondering How To Bang These Strippers???

Was Sent To a Stripclub To Be a Bouncer. Was Wondering How To Bang These Strippers???

Quote: (12-18-2018 01:52 PM)Stargazer Wrote:  

Quote: (12-18-2018 10:46 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

^ Have you ever spoken to a real woman ?

Spoken to them via cold approach yes. But I am ashamed to admit that I'm a 28 year old virgin.

I had a feeling.

Youre looking for a "stripper with a heart of gold" to take pity on you and lend you her pussy....not realistic. Strippers are advanced level game (unless you straight up pay for the pussy. At 28 Id say that may not be a bad idea just to get this huge "thing" that looms in your mind over with)

Not knowing "what to say" to strippers (or non semi pros for that matter) is a symptom of...not the problem

Id suggest reading Bang, Rationale Male, (for game and male / female dynamics) and some Anthony Robbins (for mindset adjustment)...

In fact Id day that the latter is more important for now as you need to change your inner dialogue (thats' whats led you to be a 28 yo virgin) You cant build solid life game without a good self esteem foundation

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread