rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lessons We Can Learn from Neil Strauss’ Divorce

Lessons We Can Learn from Neil Strauss’ Divorce

Quote: (12-16-2018 12:12 PM)Caduceus Wrote:  

Here is (((Strauss'))) 2 hour long PUA training video from back in the day that he used to sell for big bucks to guys dumb enough to pay full price for it. I first saw it on youtube years ago (before I found Roosh) and I found 95% of Strauss' advice pretty useless, cause so much of it was lines and long routines to be used mostly in night clubs. Also in this video he doesn't come across as a guy who has internalised game and changed his overall nature, but rather is simply a actor going through the motions/instructions to get what he wants. Meaning his heart is not fully in it and he will always default back to his pre game aware behaviours and habits.

Dude you gotta chill a bit! When you're saying the advice of Strauss is useless, you're indirectly saying the advice of Mystery is useless... and therefore the advice of his mentor Rick H is absurd! Rubbish! You may not like Neil... and yes his book was probably used to further an agenda... but if you're into Game... he's one of the Mount Rushmore figure of "Slaying Lizards" as Moma would say... and that's an incontestable Fact.

Messages In This Thread