rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Deplatforming is a form of economic Warfare

Deplatforming is a form of economic Warfare

Quote: (12-15-2018 12:27 PM)zoom Wrote:  

We need the adoption of cryptocurrencies now more than ever.

That exactly is the trap they are trying to lure you into. Who do you think a GLOBAL unregulated distributed currency serves and will support more: conservative nationalists or the globalists?

Plus cryptocurrencies are similarly controlled. You basically switch from a cabal of private bankers to a handful of crypto nerds who at best have only an academic understanding of how currencies work. For proof of that look no further than the recent BCH fork debacle.

If you want to put your savings into their hands, go right ahead. At least with the Feds I know what I get: ~2% inflation of my assets every year and zero interest rates. Yeah, that's a shit sandwich but it beats the alternative: sudden death syndrome on a recurring basis.

But anyway, you guys must wrap your collective brains around the fact that a GLOBAL distributed currency outside of the control of nationalist governments are diametrically opposed to national conservative cultures and their respective economic interests. Again, for a good example of something very similar look at the Euro and what it has done to the economies of Southern Europe.

Crypto currencies represent a huge red herring inspired by the 2008 financial crisis. It started out with very good intentions but as the old saying goes....

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Messages In This Thread