rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your dick size? I’m embarrassed about mine.

Your dick size? I’m embarrassed about mine.

I apologize if this thread has been done before and mods please don’t hesitate to remove it if it has.

I’m in my mid 30’s and am not in an LTR, but that hasn’t always been the case. I must admit I am now embarrassed about my dick size, so was wondering what's normal for someone who has been Red Pilled. I took the Red Pill before it was even a thing. If anyone is interested and doesn’t live in my city, and is under 40, I’d be happy to share a couple of pretty solid pics. PM me.

DICK SIZE: I got to 17 inches before I stopped counting and every now and then I look down and count another inch. But I’ll say 17 confirmed. I’m now thinking this is too big because I’ve frankly got a lot of dick. So now when I’m out walking around, I’m always nervous I’ll bump into people with my really big dick...I’d be interested to know what your dick size is. Be honest.

Cheers boys.

Messages In This Thread