rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What effect does your individual look have when taking pro photos for online game?

What effect does your individual look have when taking pro photos for online game?

Quote: (12-16-2018 04:39 PM)Aenema Wrote:  

You're all making me want to try tinder again. I admittedly haven't in maybe 2 years. Have things really changed that much? I didn't see many 8s or 9s at all. Have high quality girls really just rolled over and decided this is the best way for them to meet men?

Back when I tried: No professional pics, no selfies. Just meh quality pics of me with other people, but I looked handsome in the photos.

Not sure where you live but I alternate between DC and Philly mainly, rarely Baltimore. There is plenty and i do mean plenty of high quality pussy for the purposes of flings out there to be had. Heaven forbid you live in Cali, South Florida, or? NYC the talent out there is unreal and all you have to do is your part to reel her in. Like i said earlier I had about 150 lays before tinder and match. I grinded it out for those lays. Lotta wasted time. Tinder spoils me, because although my night and day game is hella proficient tinder gives me access to women i otherwise would miss because they don't hang where i hang or they are homebodies

Messages In This Thread