rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beginning to panic about my situation

Beginning to panic about my situation

Quote: (12-17-2018 05:18 PM)Super Average Man Wrote:  

This idea that you can easily find a suitable wife outside the US sounds absurd to anyone who's actually not living in the US. I live in South America and I can tell you it's not easy in here. 8+ in looks, high IQ, virgin / low notch count, feminine/conservative, under 21, will marry a guy in his 30s? A foreign guy at that? Good fucking luck, let me know when you find this unicorn because I want one too. Some things you should consider:

- Smartphones are everywhere.
- Feminism and modernity are everywhere.
- Finding a traditional girl in most of the world is looking for a needle in a haystack. It's not just the US, they're rare everywhere.
- Smart girls are typically from wealthy families. IQ correlates with wealth. Wealthy families in developing countries are typically "Westernised" and not traditional.
- The same applies, to some extent, to beautiful girls. Poor girls don't have as much access to nutrition, clothes, etc. The girls who will catch your eye will often be middle / upper class and very Westernised.
- Traditional, intelligent, beautiful girls do exist. But they are usually not interested in foreigners. They want to stay close to their families, and they'd rather marry a high status local who comes from a similar place as they do and understands them in a way you never could as a foreigner.
- If you take a girl out of her natural environment, she'll adapt to the new environment. If you take a traditional girl out of wherever you found her and bring her to some decadent first world city, she'll be negatively influenced.

It's not impossible, but it's much harder than it sounds. From what I can see, we have a lot of guys in this forum who want to settle down and who also travel a lot. How come they're not finding wives? It's just hard. Most of the girls who fit the requirements marry early to someone in their social circles. When they don't, there's usually something wrong with them.

I think you'd have better luck looking for an American girl in Utah or something like that.
If this is truly important to you and you're beginning to panic, you should start as soon as possible. Reevaluate whatever you're doing with your life and make it so you're living according to your goals.

That conservative/traditional/feminine American girl in Utah/Wyoming can be easily corrupted on a short trip to NYC, LA or Miami.

I would rather take a risk with a foreign girl than an American one

Messages In This Thread