rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beginning to panic about my situation

Beginning to panic about my situation

Quote: (12-17-2018 12:26 PM)Aenema Wrote:  

Quote: (12-17-2018 12:04 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

I'm in full panic mode now, being just a few years younger than Roosh. None of us want a used up whore (code for girl over 22) and it gets almost impossible to find a young virgin girl who isn't put off by your age.

So then date slightly older. I don't understand this obsession with girls under 22. sluttiness is usually established from ages 18-21. If she's good throughout those years, her n-count will still be relatively low at 26. If she's a slut during those years, she'll be even sluttier at 26. But the good ones will be more receptive to a relationship and marriage and kids as well.

The reason I mentioned girls 22 and under is because I've heard bad things about older virgin girls. If they're not married or fucked by around 25 there's obviously something seriously wrong with them. My ex-wife was a virgin at 27 and huge problems showed up later on in the relationship.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Messages In This Thread