rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beginning to panic about my situation

Beginning to panic about my situation

As weak advice as this may be, I think the best solution to your problem is to get a hobby. Now before you get angry let me explain. You're panicking, You're getting insecure and impatient. Everybody on here knows that if the inner is bad the outer shows. You're probably amazing with women but now you're giving yourself a time limit.
One of these things will happen
1. You rush and get into a relationship with the first decent woman you find.
2. Your standards get a bit too high and you get depressed because you can't find anything close to what you want
3. You find EXACTLY what you want, but you completely lose your frame over being impatient.

This where finding a hobby comes to play. Find something YOU enjoy doing, better yet find something YOU enjoy doing and your dream girl would enjoy doing. Try to see if there are meet ups for that certain thing. You'll be happier doing something you actually enjoy doing and you might find a nice girl there. If you're good looking and look young you can approach almost any woman if your game is good.

The grass is always greener on the other side. I'm 25 out of shape, broke, and still trying to work on my game. I'm trying to get closer to your level every day.

Get a hobby, enjoy your freetime, build a harem (to help you maintain relationships with women, or atleast have one LTR type of girl) and realize you have a lot of time left.

Lastly, the type of women you like hangs out at Barnes and noble and starbucks.

Edit: After reading your last post it seems you have a inner game issue. You worked hard to raise your SMV but judging from the way you talk it seems you don't believe women want your for you but rather for what you are (or what you can do for them). If your SMV was really high then women would pretty much KILL to be with you. I've seen it happen.

Messages In This Thread