rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beginning to panic about my situation

Beginning to panic about my situation

Quote: (12-14-2018 02:49 AM)Montrose Wrote:  

I have been married for 20 years and have 4+ kids. My 2 cents:

- lower your standards a bit for marriage. As Roosh recommends here https://www.rooshv.com/7-things-i-requir...f-my-child , marry a 7. Women lose interest in sex when they have kids, and age more quickly than you think, so an 8 is a bad investment. An 8 will always be entitled and annoying and is more likely to cheat. Take a virgin 6.5 or 7 who will be all yours.

- don’t be in a hurry. You young men considerably underestimate the success you’ll have in middle age. Trust me, you can get a very nice 20 years old girl at 40 for LTR particularly if you make 500k. I’ve seen it many times around me. Admittedly not in the US but in the Western world.

- don’t move abroad for women. Women are unreliable and not worth getting distracted from your mission and your career.

How do those statements jibe, Montrose? I think you are saying something similar to this, or a general piece of advice, I just want you to clarify.

Messages In This Thread