rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beginning to panic about my situation

Beginning to panic about my situation

More money won't help you land a girl suitable for marriage. Yes, you will have more options, but none of the options will be good enough anyway. In the end they are still women and they will disappoint you one way or another. God made it so that what we are programmed to want can never actually be achieved. We are all dogs chasing our own tails in a never ending spin until we eventually drop dead.

Women want an alpha male who can get any girl he wants, but who chooses her above all others. But of course, that frame has to be intact every second of every day for the rest of his life or she will go cheat on him or start to fantasize about a stronger man. Or he will not marry her in the first place (or cheat/divorce her later). Men want a virgin girl who loves him and only him, and who would never even imagine taking another man's seed. Both are unrealistic so neither gender will ever be truly satisfied or happy in a relationship.

What are the alternatives?

1. Single/player lifestyle (Gets boring, same as above. What we are truly seeking will never materialize. Only short term pleasure in exchange for a lot of loneliness and agony - and the pleasure you get out of each sexual encounter will diminish with the years as well)
2. Dedicate yourself to something more important than yourself (political cause, religion etc) - I don't know, it could work. I don't have enough experience to tell. But I suspect it might just be another way (like drug addiction) to mentally escape reality.

In the end we're all fucked so might as well get used to it.

Quote: (12-14-2018 02:31 AM)GT777733 Wrote:  

It sounds like you are at a similar place mentally as I was about a year ago - where the things you want for yourself in your head, are colliding with your actual reality, and it's creating a whole lot of panic and internal conflict (like you - I had money and success, and I started to see that there are external limitations on what I could bring into my life or create on my life, even despite the situation I was in).

Powerful words and very true. I think this is why 27 is the age a lot of people die or kill themselves. Quite interesting how Kurt Cobain, Elvis, Avicii, Jim Morrison and Jimmy Hendrix (among others) all died at age 27-28. All people will ruthless ambition and talent. It seems like the more ambition you have and the earlier in life you get some success, the harder this realization will hit you once you reach your late 20's.

Messages In This Thread