rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thinking of going for a Hollywood grill (veneers)

Thinking of going for a Hollywood grill (veneers)

Found this website. See below. I’m considering getting mine done in Manila, Ho Chi Minh, Medellin, or Cancun.

While Im highly considering Medellin or Cancun due to their proximity to the US, Ho Chi Minh could also be a good place to get this done. Quality work while not paying US prices. I’ve been there 4x and I noticed that they take aesthetics very seriously there. I dated girls there who’ve had veneers and other cosmetic enhancements done. I messaged them just now to ask for recommendations. Waiting for reply. It does really make a difference on their appearance.

Here’s the website with the prices of veneers and lumineers. Let us know here if anyone is in Saigon and decides to check out this place. Disclaimer, I don’t have any affiliation nor experience with this dental clinic. It is just the first one that showed up when I did an Internet search of “veneers Ho Chi Minh”. The website is in English. And they definitely seem to be geared towards marketing to medical cosmetic tourism.

https://www.dentalcentervietnam.com/serv...n-veneers/

Messages In This Thread