rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to be more 'normal'?

How to be more 'normal'?

Quote: (12-13-2018 04:49 PM)The Golden God Wrote:  

Quote: (12-13-2018 04:03 PM)TheLegendofBentCock Wrote:  

Right, let me just say that "The Golden God" sounds like a bit of an idiot, it's easy to speak down to people in our situation when you're life is full of female interaction and sex.

How so? Because I don't engage in the self-pity circle jerk that low confidence, socially inept men love to get into on the internet?

Guess I'm the idiot and you're the failure. I can deal with that.

I totally relate to you're post. Like you, I only do day game approaching. I also feel very unnatural approaching these women from a place of complete inexperience. I have got into trouble with mall security several times from approaching and also been told off by the women I've approached.

Simple, if you don't have your shit together then DON'T DO DIRECT DAY GAME APPROACHES.

If you're a basement dweller with little experience with human interaction, you're not gonna emerge as Casanova at your local shopping mall after reading a few guides on the internet.

I also lack a social circle and tend to take a more combative attitude towards social situations, that's just due to my (and you're) experiences in life. It's nothing to let people like the guy above (Golden God) make you feel ashamed of.

I am not advocating being ashamed of anything, I am advocating moving on from an abysmally unsuccessful past to focus on the future.

Combativeness is not good, it is desperate and insecure.

Think primates.

Successful alpha gorilla = unreactive, calm & collected. Confident in his abilities to control the situation and take what he wants.

Scrawny gorilla at bottom of social hierarchy = always alert, off-putting because of tense nature, more likely to fail because of insecurity & inexperience winning.

When you learn to be confident in your abilities and comfortable you will be far more successful than going through things with a chip on your shoulder.

I think women feel shocked when I approach them because I just don't look like the right sort of guy to approach women, or my vibe isn't right because of years spent in isolation.

No, they're shocked because you're creeping them out.

Mall security and being cursed out should have indicated that to you, but let me remind you.

I, too, have always been a lone wolf. My most regular human interaction is when I go out on weekends looking for day gaming targets in my local town.

I know this is not a normal lifestyle and the targets can sense that, in some ways I guess I have a "predatory" vibe, because I am going to go up and give them a compliment whether they like it or not.

Proving my point again, it's not your past circumstances.

It's your lack of social skills and being CREEPY bro.

I've already lost my teens and 20s, I've got to maximise my 30s for female interaction.

Well let me help you out to get your life on track.

Realize that if you have bad social skills and you're a negative person...

PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO BE AROUND YOU

Your social awkwardness and lack of confidence bleed into your writing.

Guys, seriously. If you can't even make friends with other men, do you really think girls are going to be lining up to go on dates with you?

If you can't understand having a good time with friends, do you really think you're going to be giving off the vibe that you're a fun, cool guy when you're hanging out with girls?

Let's stop being delusional.

It seems to me that you are speaking from a position of adundance and can't relate to people like me or BadBoyGamer.

It's like telling a disabled person to stop whining.

I don't want to be 30, I feel like I should be 18. I wish I got this shit figured in 2008, before game was a known thing.

Fair enough if you are trying to help, but our realities are so different that we can't even relate to each other.

Since I've started day gaming I've felt like I'm expressing myself more and breaking down inhibitions.

Messages In This Thread