rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you live with a woman who wasn't your wife?

Would you live with a woman who wasn't your wife?

I lived with a chick I wasn't married to off and on for damn near ten years. It has its pros and cons a long with everything else in life. It's only ideal when you have a girl who is a good gf/roommate. Mine cooked and cleaned and had her own hobbies like reading and arts and crafts that helped balance out us having our own space/time. We also split all the bills/rent 50/50, aint no free rides with Uncle Cr33pin. The sleeping part sucks (for me at least) unless you have a king sized bed. I'm a fairly light sleeper and toss and turn a lot... mixing that with sharing a smaller bed with another human bean sucks. I've been living on my own now for the last 4 or 5 years and as we always do I look at the past with rose tinted glasses and think of how nice it would be to live with a cool chick again.

Just like the dilemma between dating or being single. Which ever way you are doing it you always start to lust for the opposite. The grass is always green mentality in full effect.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread