rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Creative wingman strategy - acting like a jealous beta you can AMOG instead of buddy?

Creative wingman strategy - acting like a jealous beta you can AMOG instead of buddy?

Quote: (12-15-2018 08:31 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

Why don't you actually try to be alpha instead of having your friend help you pretend to be one?

If you're interested, I explained the viewpoint in the previous post.

Quote: (12-15-2018 08:38 PM)Estetica Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2018 08:23 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

But you also started to make many assumptions here, like I would used canned openers and use some Mystery when I've never even bothered reading about it, ever.
Almost like I was supposed to defend myself and prove myself how I don't.
If something, I think that is exactly a nice trick to try and "win an argument online". Ridiculous.

Quote:Quote:

Wait, are you saying you don't paint your nails and wear a magician hat?

Quote:Quote:

Hell, the only guys I've met that takes it that serious have been nerds following PUAs of the Mystery type.

Okay, Mr. AMOG. Never heard of 'some Mystery' in my life either [Image: blush.gif]

^ You do realize that you actually proved my point there, right?

Ok, you didn't respond to any of the arguments I made earlier and instead of answering the topic you try to make it about me here. Then you try to project it's me trying to "win an argument online". Weak.

Messages In This Thread