rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Never thought I'd shoot down a girls invitation for sex

Never thought I'd shoot down a girls invitation for sex

>>She hasn't responded since then.

You don't have enough information to spin all these theories about butthurt, etc. Flake is the most obvious explanation and so you should proceed on that basis. That is, do what you normally so when an excellent prospect disappears. Typically, wait awhile then reinitiate contact.

As for turning girls down for sex, been doing it all my life and still do it. I will not tolerate an insufferable bitch with attitude in my life, no matter how hot, not even as a booty call, and I've always been that way. And yes, the women I reject react very negatively. I don't care. Sex is a short lived pleasure whereas the pain of having allowed a bitch into my life grates on me indefinitely. Also, enemies are better than bad friends, since I know to watch out for the former whereas the latter hit me when and where I least expect it.

Messages In This Thread