rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Never thought I'd shoot down a girls invitation for sex

Never thought I'd shoot down a girls invitation for sex

I had a same night lay with this chick that I met on Saturday. She may have been the hottest girl I've ever banged, and it was some of the best sex I've had in years. She really digged me and was already talking about what we would do next time we saw each other.

Two days later, the following conversation occurred:

[Image: 2OUL4hn.png]

A few considerations:

a) My excuse was completely valid: I actually felt like shit and ended up going to bed early and sleeping for 12 hours. I didn't want to drink or get laid even if it meant losing out on her.

b) I had already offered to hang Wed/Fri - if I had agreed to meet up with her that day it would make me look too available.

c) Note the time delay after I asked her availability. There's a good chance she was trying to figure out what other guys she could schedule in at the last minute.

She hasn't responded since then. I can't recall ever turning down a prospect like that in such an overt and honest way, and I'm actually a little surprised I did, though I have zero regrets.

Most women probably assume that guys care so much about sex that turning them down means they're either: not interested, have low T/low libido, or are homosexual. And considering her attractiveness, I do wonder if this has ever happened to her before.

I'm not making this thread for advice on how to proceed (i'm simply waiting to see if she texts back), but how this sort of behavior might effect the typical girl like her with a fairly high SMV (she's 22, tall, brunette, big ass and tits).

Have you ever done something like this (whether calculated or not) ? What was the result?

Messages In This Thread