rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get people to listen to me?

How to get people to listen to me?

Quote:Quote:

your not doing this are you?

Nah I'm pretty sure I'm not like this. I'd have been told straight by one of my good mates a long time ago if I was. Everyone knows someone like that and I don't think it's me.

I think part of the problem is that I do naturally have a loud, deep, voice and for years have always been told I talk to loud or it sounds like I'm shouting so have over the years calmed it down a bit and started purposely speaking softer and less loud which means my voice is being lost in the crowd. This problem mainly occurs at work, I work in a place where a lot of people are taking calls so when you're having a convo with someone you can't be shouting or even talking too loudly as it pouts everyone off. I can't seem to get the middle ground right either. I really need to work on locking in eye contact with people too, I do look them in the general direction but definitely have realised that I don't make sure we're locking gazes.

Messages In This Thread