rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I pursue a LTR with this girl? [2-3 min. read]

Should I pursue a LTR with this girl? [2-3 min. read]

Quote: (12-08-2018 12:13 AM)Synezthetic Wrote:  

Quote: (12-07-2018 11:29 PM)Boy Wonder Wrote:  

I'm out of school and independent, making an extremely good living for my age and can provide a high quality lifestyle. I'm her type (tall, physically fit, etc.), and I'm known as relatively exotic in this country.

OK. Then you should have no problem getting back in the game from a pure results perspective.

PS - Tall & Physically Fit is every girl's "type"

Everything is great...other than the fact that she's a compulsive liar and has horrible communication skills. I just hate the idea of having all that time wasted with her, but I can't see a future with someone who can't be honest as I think honesty is the core of any relationship.

Are you nuts? Getting into an LTR with a compulsive liar? That would be wasting even more time. Cut your losses now.

Met Sally on Tinder

[Image: facepalm.png]

But after she let me know she had feelings for me, I toned it down and stopped doing that because she showed me her intentions of wanting a relationship.

As soon as I stopped, she started. She started hiding her phone and texting other guys, waking up early in the morning when we were sleeping together to go to another room and respond to messages and I'd wake up and find her there...

Classic. Show a crack in your armor, and it's done. Over.

even used me as a driver for a booty call and lied to me about where she was going (which I found out later). Complete disrespect. And she lied to me about all of it the whole time with made up stories.

[Image: mindblown3.gif]

Is this a situation worth healing? Should I even consider taking her back?

I stopped reading at 'used me as a driver for a booty call'. At that point, there's nothing left to say.

If you have any self-respect, you will immediately torch every connection to this cunt that remains. Block her from everything. Throw away all possessions. Leave absolutely nothing.

Next, I'd suggest reading a lot more material on Roosh's website, this forum, or others (Rollo, etc.)

This would be a good place to start: https://therationalmale.com/2011/08/30/there-is-no-one/

Good luck.

You're right, I don't have a problem getting back into the game. Already chatting a handful of new girls from just the past couple days alone, setting up some meetings as we speak. I'm not starving for pussy at all. But I've been through over 60 hookups in my life over the past 5-6 years, and it really gets exhausting and is starting to feel empty. This is why I'm now looking for LTR's. The problem is that I hate starting over from scratch...I'm very busy professionally can't be bothered wining and dining these hoes for introductions and shit. Sally and I were very comfortable together and that comfort is hard to find without a lot of time and money spent, which is why I'm hoping to find a resolution, but I will also accept the fact that there may be none and move on with whatever dignity I have left. I'm very inexperienced when it comes to LTR's (as I've never been in one), which is why some of my questions may seem lame.

I understand your points, especially about the booty call thing. I haven't actually confirmed it was a booty call. The story is that I asked her where I can find weed (I was new to the city) and since she doesn't smoke she didn't know, but she asked around some guys she used to hang around with and one of them had some. She told me and I agreed to drive her there but told her she had to take a taxi back cause I'm not driving with it in my car since it's super illegal in this country. She didn't return home for around 4 hours. It shouldn't have taken her more than 1-2 hours tops. So I was very suspicious of this. I just assumed it was a booty call, but haven't actually confronted her about it. I suspect it will come in the other revelations that she plans to give me about her lies when she returns.

And I certainly don't have oneitis... Even the article you linked says "It’s necessary to differentiate between a healthy relationship based on mutual respect and a lopsided ONEitis based relationship." Despite a bit of lopsided respect from recent events, this is simply a girl I like spending time with and have developed feelings for, and she for me. I do not think she is my soulmate (nor do I think that exists), I do not fantasize about her all day, and in fact she isn't even the most attractive girl of the girls I'm talking with. Are you telling me one should not have feelings? One should not potentially love? That isn't always oneitis. And at a moments notice I have girls in my phone that will hang out with me, etc.

When dating advice starts makes men into emotionless robots I think it has gotten too far. After all, my goal here is not sex (I can get that easily). I can see where that advice fits in with just finding sex and not getting hurt. My goal is long term commitment. Very different.

Anyways, thanks a bunch man, really appreciate your perspective. You've given me a lot to think about. I likely won't continue pursuing this girl, but I'll let her come back, apologize to me, fuck her and let her cook for me some more and just not take her serious. Easy enough to do.

Messages In This Thread