rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

All Pill - Stages of masculine excellence

All Pill - Stages of masculine excellence

Quote: (12-26-2018 12:38 AM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

I don't think that I can agree fully with the sentiments of the 'black pill'. Yes, in life, there are things that are out of our control, don't get me wrong. Circumstance happens to us all, perhaps genetics weren't favourable and we got the short end of the stick height wise, body shape wise, or maybe even with a disability.

As a man however, you can change pretty much everything about yourself and maximize your potential, whatever that may be. Denouncing this will surely permit you to never reach your potential in any area of life.

I'm not one that wants to view life through a pessimistic lens, as I had gone down that route for a few years after finding the red pill and saw what the world didn't want me to see. That wasn't a great time in my existence, I was always looking at the bad side of things and people first, and it took great effort to get out of that mentality.

Black pill thinking just seems to be a full on negative outlook on life. I see things for what they are, but the second you start to think that everything is unchangeable and the world is dark is the second you die. You can die at 25 and not be buried at 75, and I refuse to live such a life.

Blue Pill:
-Girls like male feminists
-Supplicate to her, she'll love you for it
-Looks/money don't matter
-Game is for losers and creeps

Red Pill:
-Girls want strong, masculine men
-Never put your woman first
-Looks/money/SMV are very important
-Tight game and frame is a must

Black Pill:
-Everything in the red pill, plus more
-Achieving traditional relationships will be extremely difficult in this day and age
-Most women nowadays are brainwashed by feminist propaganda
-There may be no going back for the West

Many people view the black pill as a sort of nihilistic, defeatist sort of self-indulgence, but I think swallowing the black pill is important.

Once you swallow the black pill, you realize that you have very little control over the world, and it's best to just focus on yourself, and carving your own little place out in the world to maximize happiness and fulfillment.

Obviously this is a lot easier said than done, but still. Sometimes I do get upset over the current state of the culture wars, but it's best to just focus on your own life, and maximize that, since it's really all you can control.

Messages In This Thread