rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

All Pill - Stages of masculine excellence

All Pill - Stages of masculine excellence

Quote: (12-25-2018 11:24 PM)Jungle Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2018 09:24 PM)Subtext Wrote:  

Just because a kid believes in Santa for a few years, doesn't mean he's bluepilled. It means he's a kid. Helicopter parenting, that's the real Blue Pill. As for the education stuff you mentioned, well, that's a topic that is well outside the scope of this thread, or even the Game forum.

Yes, well you're reframing the word bluepill via semantics.

Regarding "Just because a kid believes in Santa for a few years, doesn't mean he's bluepilled" - noone disagrees with such, it's a mute-point. Santa and fairytales per se *could* coexist fine with a redpill upbringing. Timeless stories whether they be fact or fiction can be a great way to educate and teach children. The point is whether the fairytales promote degeneracy and family values or not. Herein lies the semantics of whether it is bluepill or redpill.

Personally, most bluepill things I learnt as a child where complete brainwashing and held me back.

You defined blue pill as lies, with no qualifiers, and I was responding based on that. I don't know what it means to reframe a word via semantics; situations and people have frames, but words don't. So I think you're suggesting that I'm altering definitions to suit my argument, which isn't what I'm doing at all.

Now your definition seems to be Red pill = wholesome things and Blue pill = unwholesome things. That's slightly different from what you initially said, but of course children should be taught wholesome things. Like I said before though, this is getting outside the scope of this thread and the Game forum.

Messages In This Thread