rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Canada Arrests Huawei CFO

Canada Arrests Huawei CFO

The U.S. government's unprecedented crackdown on Huawei seems rather transparently motivated by fear of their smartphones gaining huge market share in the West. This is ostensibly due to concerns about Chinese government hardware backdoors in the phones. It looks very much like a case where the lady doth protest too much. In other words, the U.S. Deep State already has its own hardware backdoors in Apple and Samsung devices, but doesn't have them in Huawei phones. It's sad to say as an American, but I'd rather be spied on by China than my own government. The Chinese at least don't have the ability to kick my door in and throw me in prison any time they want.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread