rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Intuition, seeing through people, and reading body language?

Intuition, seeing through people, and reading body language?

I like to read people and read their body language. Also, I like to make assumptions based on my intuition. Usually, whenever I read the situation, I am usually right about it .

too many times, I read the situation and I tired out to be right. I can list many examples.

Examples # 1: A Male coworker, I made an assumption he was raised by single mom.It turns out that he is so close to his mom . While his dad is still married to his mom, but my coworker is closer to his mom.

Example # 2 : A female coworker, I made assumption that her mom is dominant figure in the his house and her dad is complete beta. I was 100 % right.

Example # 3 : I mentioned the name of a guy in front of her , and I can tell her face lit up. I asked her. She admitted " She has crush on him ".

I just pay too much attention to small details and I come up with the conclusion .

But honestly, I am thinking I am overestimating my ability .

Does anyone here have the same skills set s?

Messages In This Thread