rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

24-year old virgin: Time to fix my life
4-year old virgin: Time to fix my life
+1 on the advice to move out. Moving to a new city with a cooler scene and making some new friends can help you improve your reputation and SMV, as well as get you access to new girls.
If you are seen in your current social circle as the loser / awkward guy, you may need to drastically change location to escape that rep, you can change your behaviour that your current friends have come to expect from you and basically reinvent yourself.

Get busy studying game and approaching then fake it till you make it. Count your progress in months/years, it's not a 2 week seminar.

It might also help to travel abroad - I was shy and barely getting laid in my 20's but 6 months in South America I've more than doubled my numbers. This was before I really committed to learning game, just stumbling around but with the right combination of environment and local girls / tourist chicks I had much less hurdles, bitch shields and LMRs to get through as well as feeling more free to be a better version of myself.

Messages In This Thread