rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

International Travels - What's Your End Game?

International Travels - What's Your End Game?

I've been traveling for the past 4 years mostly in SE Asia.

I'm around 40 YO and just about at a decision point very soon what I'm going to do. I have a g.f I've been dating a long time. I had many "flags" conquests and travels.

What's your long-term plan?

For me, I'm working on getting my girlfriend here in U.S. on a one year work visa for a student internship for her school. If that doesn't work, maybe a Fiancé Visa at the end of 2019, and then we can stay together and have access to the U.S. and other areas. I'm dating her over 4 years now. This is a major reason why I say I'm at a decision point. I should probably make the decision by end of 2019 in some way if the student visa thing doesn't go through, then maybe a Fiancé Visa or I get retirement visa in Phil's. 4 to 5 years is a long to time to vet a girl. I do think it's better if she has a kid first and then bring her over ideally.

I'm still gaming, but I decided late last year, only in other cities. Girls in surrounding cities is possibility but not in my city where me and my girl are at. I might phase that out at some point as I find it’s causing some stress in my life and taking away from other things I can be doing. I’m still not ready to do that though.

OK, if you would like to provide any tips, or your plans, then I would like to hear from you, especially if you're over 35 and haven't been married before and have no kids. Also, success stories or past experiences / problems welcome! All feedback is appreciated.

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread