rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris Yellow Vests

Paris Yellow Vests

Quote: (05-04-2019 08:39 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

So going back to my first point. Women are going to once again be the X factor. At some point they're going to feel like their future is threatened in an overall sense by this radical change and they're going to start saying things as trivial as "I think French men need to take justice for these rapes into their own hands" and just like that the entire political dialogue is going to be washed aside in a sea of blood.

That kind of happened in Italy with Luca Traini. Traini heard about some Afghans raping, killing, and mutiliating an Italian girl. He then attacked an asylum center for revenge. Traini was also a member of the Northern League and ran for office. That's the same party as Mateo Salvini.

Traini sent flowers to the Italian mom. She decided to carry them at the funeral.

To come back to Yellow Vests, Italians and French don't speak the NPC programming language, English, so I suspect they're more immune to the guilt programming than the Anglosphere and other high English speaking countries like Germany and Scandinavia.

Keep an eye on France and Italy.

Messages In This Thread