rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to not get frustrated while waiting for high quality?

How to not get frustrated while waiting for high quality?

Quote: (12-22-2018 01:35 PM)NoMoreTO Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2018 02:42 PM)tomzestatlu Wrote:  

.....I took it as invitation to her pussyland. As I am leaving her that night, we are kissing and talking about "next time". Next time never came of course.

That´s the rough reality. I used my look and game, but it wasn´t enough.

Good post. Sounds like your game is tight.

One thing I learned is to not ask for the next time when you are out on the date. This is a little strange, but if when you leave the girl, she doesn't know if you are going to ask her out again, that keeps her wondering about your interest level. By talking about next time, you do give her security that you want to take her out another time.

It is not always practical, but something to keep in mind that if you are planning your next date while you are on your current date, then you it comes off as clingy.
To add more information, I never talk about next time. It´s total bullshit and kills everything. Situation was we are sitting in my car next to her place. We are kissing and as the "momentum" is ending, I say we should go to her place. It was late night and we both were getting up in few hours. She said that she eventually postpone it to the weekend, when we will have enough time for everything and don´t need to wake up early. Normally I would use the sexual tension and escalate hard and "violently", but because of the dehydratation from sauna, I had starting migraine and agreed.

Winter is weird, because I see total lack of really good girls. They are somewhere hidden or covered in layers of clothes and I can´t find them neither on the streets and clubs. Last really good woman I interacted with was 38 years old milf (she had actually some miraculous genes and looked really amazing) in a bar last saturday. Almost banged, but at the end she forced herself to change her mind. She was dancing with some orbiters and was giving me extreme IOI until she couldn´t make it and approached me.
What´s paying of the most to me, when it comes to quality girls is just not giving them enough attention. Because they are getting ridiculous amount of it from other thirsty guys. It´s only difficult to remain uninterested, when you are actually so much interested.
Some of you guys can claim that 38 old mother of two can´t be quality woman and yes, it´s not what I am searching for, I am 26, but it would be definitely awesome notch that night.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Messages In This Thread