rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to not get frustrated while waiting for high quality?

How to not get frustrated while waiting for high quality?

@OP, so just use another system, which girl will give you a boner and which one not? Surely 7's and even some 6's can give you a boner. I feel like you are looking for excuses. Moreover if you happen to find a good 8 or +, you might very likely get a oneitis...

Quote: (12-06-2018 11:06 AM)minorityvoice89 Wrote:  

Well.. what do you bring to the table that a 8+ should pick you?

These women have unlimited options and the world is there oyster. If they want a rich man.... sure. If they want a man with phenomenal physical attributes.... yeah. If they want a man with ............ you get my point.

It's not about what you want, its about what they want since they have the power. Since women do the picking, you gotta be the man they pick. So ask yourself this... have any of these women picked you? have you been pre-selected by any of these women?

If not than you gotta be the object of her desire. Figure out what these women wan't and give it to them. Some of these women are in long term relationships with high value men, some of them are very busy with there lives, and etc. It come's down to basic economics. The supply is low and the demand is high.

To each his own.

I have to disagree. You as man, should see yourself as the top and that you are the award that every woman wants to have!

Messages In This Thread