rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are You In Wife Hunting Mode?

Are You In Wife Hunting Mode?

Quote: (12-05-2018 05:47 PM)Jozi Wrote:  

Quote: (12-05-2018 09:47 AM)The Stronger Sex Wrote:  

The big marriage conundrum is what happens when she hits the wall. You're going to want young pussy, and a working open marriage is like a unicorn.

I don't plan to stay faithful to my wife. Maybe for the first couple of years. But sooner or later you will get tired of that same old pussy, and you need something new. The only reason I'm getting married is to create a positive environment for my future children.

And you think she will take it like that and not become a bitter paranoid mess and a nightmare to live with?

As for your other post on marrying for love, I would say marry someone you at least like and respect very much. If you find her annoying now or you don't feel any connection, by the time she's become a nagging wall victim you'll want to kill her. And she will be even more unbearable because it will be clear to her that you don't like her. Living with someone else is hard. You might as well live with someone you like as a person.

Messages In This Thread