rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are You In Wife Hunting Mode?

Are You In Wife Hunting Mode?

Quote: (12-04-2018 09:28 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

So when you have a woman you've been with for 6-12 months, and no red flags have presented themselves, and you've already met her family on more than a few occasions... she seems to check all the boxes on your list, ONLY then perhaps you start thinking about a future with her.

To sum it up, you don't "hunt" or "search" for a wife. You find a wife through process of elimination.

I would have to disagree with this philosophy. For me personally I'm looking to marry a debt-free, non-tatooed, virgin.

I think you definitely have to hunt for those since they are a rare breed. They don't just come out of nowhere.

Edit: Let me clarify a bit. By being in active wife hunting mode you should be trying make connections with traditional families and getting involved with your church. If you make the right connections then you could get a semi-arranged marriage.

Messages In This Thread