rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are You In Wife Hunting Mode?

Are You In Wife Hunting Mode?

Quote: (12-04-2018 07:33 PM)Jozi Wrote:  

Quote: (12-04-2018 11:32 AM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

My analogy here is that you need to play a volume game continually in life, because it creates abundance, and an abundant mindset is where you get to find the gems in women, in business, and everything else. You have choice. You get to pick and choose who and what stays in your life. You're not going to find your 'wife' without going through 1000, 2000, hell maybe 10,000 girls (I'm not saying you need to bang 1000 girls, but in your lifetime, I'm sure you've interacted with well over this number).

What happens when you go through 1000, 2000 or 10,000 girls is that instead of getting closer to finding a wife, you will get farther from it. Humans are not built to build relationships with thousands of people. If you do then nobody will ever be good enough. It gets confusing and our brains cannot handle it. And I think that is a problem for all of us who have been doing this for a long time. We know too much, have met too many women, had too many black pilling experiences and revelations. And now we look at every woman we meet with exceptional scrutiny and doubt.

We should have our doubts obviously. This is a very important decision and the odds are heavily stacked against us. But it makes me wonder if I am ever going to find one that ticks all my boxes. There is always some red flag or something that doesn't add up. Could be that in the world we live in today, a long happy marriage with a young virgin woman of comparable attractiveness to your own isn't possible. It's a pipe dream and will never happen. And with that, marriage in itself isn't possible. Because either you will have to date down and be unhappy, or you will have to settle for a woman who rode the cock carousel and got pumped and dumped by men more attractive than you.

I have had this dilemma in my mind for a while now. Can't fully know until all options have been exhausted though. But if all else fails, would you settle for something less than what you think you're worth? I will not. I can't. If I didn't fuck 300 girls already, maybe I could be happy with a tattooed thot with a loose vagina on her way of hitting the wall. I'm sure most men can, because they're happy they just have a hole to stick it in. But not me. It's too late for that. And my biggest fear is that there is no other alternative.

I don't know about you, man, but on a daily basis, I meet at minimum 2-5 people (75% of those being women generally). In one year, I meet between 1000 and 2000 people. In one year. Of those, the amount of people that I actually build a relationship is probably at maximum 5-10.

What I am saying is that you need to be meeting a lot of people in your life, and filtering out the 99% that aren't worth your time or energy (not just women, but friends, business contacts, and those that can help you on your journey). Not once did I claim that you need to be fucking these women, or anything. But you need to be meeting them, and making decisions about who gets to stay and who you don't want around.

We get this rap about us that all women are trash, and I can see where it comes from. But come on man, if you're meeting 10 women a week, they're not going to be all bad. You're jaded, I'm jaded, but at the end of the day, you have to approach life like a puppy; optimistic and happy even though you may get kicked by the next person that you cross paths with. I get the negativity, but life's too short.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Messages In This Thread