rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feeling like a burden to others (low self worth?)

Feeling like a burden to others (low self worth?)

Quote: (12-01-2018 07:33 AM)Yourboysteve Wrote:  

Do you guys feel like getting better at game helps to improve your life in a lot of different areas? And to some extent could help with the issues I'm busy having?

Getting better at game definitely helped me, but you need to commit and take the long view - it took you years to form your habits and internalize these beliefs and it could take months and years to reboot yourself.

As others said, getting rid of video games helps tremendously since it isolates you and makes you depressed.
The best advice someone gave me is to find a role model - ie someone who is social, good with girls, confident, and pick up on the little mannerisms in the way they talk and body language.

How is your social life and status? It sometimes helps to ditch or reduce contact with people who keep you where you are and are not willing to support your journey.

Messages In This Thread