rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date lab-Cringeworthy (Poor guy)

Date lab-Cringeworthy (Poor guy)

I can’t imagine how miserable that date must have been. A woman who calls herself an “anarcho communist” at 38, while living in one of the most expensive cities in the US is so full of shit it’s not even funny. Here’s another thing. She’s a law school dropout. Grad schools typically only accept people who have the wherewithal to graduate. That generally means she’s a fuck up at life.

The only redeeming quality it seems she has is that she’s thin, but I doubt she works out. As someone who lives in the greater DC area, she’s precisely the kind of person who turns up in my searches on all of the “normal” dating sites. Late 30s, plain looking, dresses like a school teacher, talks about all the exotic places she’s been, yet has never ventured more than 50 miles out the city to where the true deplorables live. She’ll tell you why we need to do a bunch of shit for Africa because she’s been there, but says “racism” when you ask her why she thinks people voted for trump.

The whole thing seems like it was awful. I can’t imagine going on a first date with someone like that.

Messages In This Thread