rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Had issues closing after a girl came over for dinner.

Had issues closing after a girl came over for dinner.

It was our second date, we already made out on the first date and also second date. But she told me she does not have sex on the second date(Despite it being the second date that i was with her)

We were talking about sex during the second date, i asked her when the last time she had sex , and she asked me some sexual questions to. we were asking a bunch of each other questions... but when i tried to make my move she said she doesnt have sex on the second date despiting being on a date with a very handsom man.

She messaged me a few days later saying hi etc. showing interest in me... I proboably could get a third date as she is showing intrest to me asking how im doing last friday.. But I was pissed off to get cock teased and now im going to have her chase me more... I had sex with another girl that friday night anyways.

My issue that i have is i have trouble closing. Closing with girls usually doesnt take effort, i take them to the club.. Bring them back to my place. no issues. but sometimes girls pretend to not be like sluts. and dont put out on the first 1-2 dates and its getting annoying....

im in Sweden at the moment.

How do you close on a girl who says she doesnt have sex right away. i mean why come to my place if you arent going toh ave sex with me?

i think next time im just going to keep on grabbing her pussy and have her get offended and just walk out my place. if she doesnt like it. but i was respectful and didnt pressure her. when she took her hand and took my hand to not go higher when it was on her leg.

need tips to close on girls who put up resistance when they are at your house...

Messages In This Thread