rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with drama hungry women targeting or trying to ruin you socially.

Dealing with drama hungry women targeting or trying to ruin you socially.

I am talking about more in social situations or just out and about but in general as well.

Certain I am not the only one here and maybe other forum members have been through this too. Every now and then in life, we all come across certain kinds of women who seem to just have it out for us even though we didn't really go out of their way to offend them. Most of the times it is former classmates and coworkers who we just had to deal with due to the situation we were in.

The kinds of women who seem to have certain guys they are targeting and trying to ruin for whatever reason. I rarely see good looking women do this to guys but I do see uglier and less than attractive women doing it quite often, they're also the most brash and vocal about it too.

It is also something I have to bring race into, I often find this with women of minority groups in the US as white women tend to be a lot more subtle about it from my experience (no racist). I find that me and my friends from minority groups always have to deal with this situation if we are going interracial, breaking a stereotype and not bothering with women of our own race. It isn't white guys giving us shit like media would propose but women of our own race, the irony.

A while ago I faced a situation where I was out at a bar with a friend running game not that long ago and I had this one former classmate from my college days, had a few classes with her as well being in a couple student organizations with her. She was a batshit crazy Hillary lover, always hungry for drama, always trying to stir the pot, target me or single me out at times and was an overall miserable person that I believe could have had mental issues. I made it clear I wanted nothing to do with her in college and avoided here whenever I got the chance but she would always try to come on to me to talk, say passive aggressive things and provoke me knowing that or at least get in the way.

We were having a great time with these two cute girls we had opened and out of nowhere, this girl approaches me. She tries to talk to me and I think I might have made the mistake here by acknowledging her, all I did was say "oh hey" and then turned to talk to the girls. Then she forces her way into the conversation, interrupts me with false rumors about me whenever I am trying to tell the girl I am gaming a story, and then tries to cut me off at every turn, it was so blatant to the point that I could barely get off a sentence.

It got to the point where I could barely get off sentences when talking to a girl I am trying to game and the girl herself walked away while crazy psycho was still following me around at the bar, like wtf.

It definitely ruined the mood of the night for me but was an eye opening experience that some women can get this crazy, obsessive and aggressive when trying to ruin a guy's night out of having an axe to grind.

I have done some reading into Robert Greene's work and dealing with toxic personalities in general but when they get combative or actively try to ruin you, I wonder what are some steps to take.

Now I get why they do this, I just want to know how a man can combat these sorts of situations.

What have you guys done in these sort of situations?

Messages In This Thread