rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What countries/cities are the best to experience while very young? (18-25)

What countries/cities are the best to experience while very young? (18-25)

Wow, your posts are even starting to make me feel old. I’m almost 28, and get way more attention now than I ever did as a college aged boy, including on party islands. I even scored a hat trick (3 girls in 3 nights) on Koh Phangan, which is known for being the ultimate young persons party. Your age won’t hold you back in your late 20s and early 30s, only your attitude will. Hell, you even said you look younger so what’s the issue here?

The Greek Islands, and especially Mykonos, are known for having people of all ages party on them. How many young kids do you think can actually afford an island as expensive as Mykonos in the party season? I think you greatly overestimate how many “trust fund babies” there are out there with parents willing to pay for them to drink booze and bang sluts all day long.

Your age is not an issue. Your attitude is. If anything, you should be more attractive as you approach 30, and if you still have the energy and ambition like you say you do, then there’s nothing holding you back.

Messages In This Thread