rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

(Don't Bang) Iceland

(Don't Bang) Iceland

Quote: (11-24-2018 10:57 AM)PremiumBeefCut Wrote:  

It's not not about whether I want to go to Iceland or not lol, it's just I'm skeptical of those data sheets where the guy doesn't say anything about his looks or game and blames the country for his lack of success. But now you made it clear that this wasn't the problem and that Iceland might be indeed a shitty place to do pick-up, so thanks for clarifying.

I think you have a good point about certain other posters.

If you read this guy's mini-trip report, he got laid the second night so yes he had success.

He maybe came off as skeptical but whatever complaints were due to lack of opportunities to game high quantities of chicks at desired intervals (lack of nightlife venues/day game spots, etc).

I'm sure Iceland can be better for game but with longer stays. Perhaps expectations of local female talent were a bit high based on public reputation though my interpretation of this mini-report = Iceland is a boring overpriced place.

Messages In This Thread