rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post your supernatural or unexplainable experiences

Post your supernatural or unexplainable experiences

When I was in Phuket I used to explore the island on my motorbike on Sundays, my day off from the gym. One day I took a dirt road off the highway and ended up in a country yard. There was a boy playing in the driveway. I smile and wave at him as I’m turning my bike around to leave. He turns the other way and yells something towards the house... the door flies open and out comes a pit bull... coming right at me, snarling and barking... so I’m racing down the lane and the dog is biting at my legs as I kick at it and try not to wipe out.
Finally I get to the highway and he’s still on me... I pull out onto the highway without looking and I hear a loud horn go off right behind me... look over my shoulder and all I see is the huge gleaming metal grill of a bus... and I’m thinking ‘I hope he runs over that fucking dog’... so I pull off to the side of the highway and the bus speeds by and it’s over.
This is day in Thailand which was night at home in Canada. When I get back to my hotel I have several messages from my mom. She hadn’t heard from me in awhile and woke up from a bad dream with a sick feeling. She dreamed I’d been run over by a bus.

Messages In This Thread