rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Impregnation?

Impregnation?

Quote: (10-11-2011 09:10 AM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

I can cum in 2 seconds by myself. Cumming is easy...there's nothing special about cumming.

Fucking, though -- and fucking the way I like to fuck -- is hard. And what is great about fucking are the sensations of having your cock in the velvet of a pussy while you have your hand around her neck..or the beauty of your balls slapping her pussy while you shove it up her ass...or having the babe slobber all over your cock, while you have her hair in the your hands and you are controlling how deep you go in her throat....all while you DON'T cum.

For a man who is truly dominant, it is about HER losing it...and you not. It is about you in control, and her out of control...so you can grab her face while you are pounding her...and spit right in her mouth...

My cumming is totally secondary to the sex I love to have. . .and if a woman doesn't like that kind of sex, I am not interested in her.

I subscribe completely to Roissy's 14th Commandment.

I can rub one out in 3 minutes myself.

But its 1,000,000,000X better busting a nut from actually fucking a hot chick.

Quote:Quote:

XIV. Fuck her good

Fuck her like it’s your last fuck. And hers. Fuck her so good, so hard, so wantonly, so profligately that she is left a quivering, sparking mass of shaking flesh and sex fluids. Drain her of everything, then drain her some more. Kiss her all over, make love to her all night, and hold her close in the morning. Own her body, own her gratitude, own her love. If you don’t know how, learn to give her squirting orgasms.

In my opinion this is only applicable if you care about the chick and are looking for repeat service (I get repeat service without doing/caring/focusing on anything about the chick, so thats still not a great excuse).

I dont give a shit about the chicks I bang.

Im there to get my nut at the expense of their hot body.

Nothing more, nothing less

Bitches are a dime a dozen.

Funny story, I had this one chick 2 years ago get mad when I refused to go down on her after she gave me head. Threatened to leave and shit.

I was like im sorry but I dont go down females. And if you want to leave, leave. I got 10 females on speed dial that will be over within the hour lol (i was lying ovcouse [Image: banana.gif] but she didnt know that)

Messages In This Thread