rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Impregnation?

Impregnation?

I kind of outlined this in another thread, but to sum it up(and basically quote myself)...

I have a bit of an unusual inclination towards the idea of siring children in that the act of sex (even if the girl is a young and hot) has no value for me in and of itself if there is a) no possibility of impregnation and b) I am not at least open/willing to have a baby with the girl in question. Any woman I fuck, I am consciously (even against my better, rational judgement) trying to impregnate-I can't help this, it is probably inherited. Fucking just for fucking isn't an option in my mind.

This is part of why I try to be picky and I do deal with self-inflicted dry-spells until the right girl comes along. I know if I let my broke 20-year old self go, there will be plenty of little Athlones running around that I simply won't be able to take care of. The girls in question will usually happily have them all(I find chicks are surprisingly carefree about the condom thing these days), so I gotta reign myself in.

You can see how this can be a problem(crazy child support laws in USA, many crazy women, etc).

I am the only one who has this drive all the time and has to reign it in constantly? Have you ever had it with one particular girl who brought it out in you, at least? I was honestly just curious.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread